Thursday, March 26, 2015

National Building Museum

Today I visited the National Building Museum. The museum is all about buildings, architecture, and designing cities.

My favorite part of the museum was the giant courtyard on the first floor - there was so much room to run around and play! In the courtyard are giant columns that go from the floor all the way up to the ceiling - they are 75 feet tall. Here is a picture of me standing at the bottom of one.


Right now, there is an exhibit called "Hot to Cold" that is all about buildings in different parts of the world. There are lots of little models of different buildings hanging up around the Great Hall in the museum. The exhibit also uses LEGOs to show different building designs. I wish I was that good at building things out of LEGOs!

No comments:

Post a Comment